An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our IT Support Team in Oxford where you will be responsible for maintaining all systems and infrastructure required to provide a high-quality service to the Ryze team. You’ll be the first point of contact for IT issues and will provide excellent support to business users to rectify any faults in a professional and timely manner.
- Providing first- and second-line support to the user community, providing immediate solutions where possible or taking ownership of the problem and sourcing additional resources as required to provide timely and effective resolutions, within defined service level agreements.
- Managing a proportion of the calls on the company IT Fault Logger system, prioritising or re-allocating where necessary to ensure a consistently high level of service.
- Liaise with hardware and software providers as required.
- Proactively monitor key IT resources including but not limited to Office 365, firewalls, anti-virus, security, and firewall products.
- Administration of Active Directory, IIS, Exchange, SharePoint, and ERP servers.
- Maintain an accurate register of hardware and software assets.
- Ensure the company data backup policies are adhered to and updated, as required. Plan and carry out the restoration of key systems in line with the company’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Maintain and administer the physical network infrastructure, including switches and cabling to cabinets dispersed throughout the site, as well as the wireless network and associated appliances.
- To provide ad-hoc training as required to the IT team and other staff members.
- To support other members of IT in implementing various aspects of key organisational projects.
- Creation and maintenance of IT policies and procedures, ensuring adherence by all staff members.
- Promotion of IT security policies and general good practice to all staff members.
- Third-level qualification in IT or related discipline OR extensive relevant experience
- Experience in providing front-line IT Technical Support
- Office 365 experience including Azure AD
- Knowledge of Active Directory principles & Group Policy rollout and control
- Able to communicate and deal effectively with all levels within an organisation
- Good attention to detail and a high level of work accuracy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for this full-time permanent position.
The position will be based out of Oxford, UK
At Ryze Hydrogen, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter with your CV to email@example.com