A Commercial analyst operating within the business development / commercial team in a varied role, providing essential reporting, tender support and customer analysis across a number of key activities within the area.
A successful Commercial analyst will have significant interaction with the Business Development Managers, CFO, MD, Technical Managers, Head of Finance and the ideal candidate should possess strong analytical and organisational capabilities whilst having an interest in developing further commercial skills within a sales environment.
- Highly developed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, plus excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to share information with clarity, simplicity, and belief both internally and externally.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a multi-business organisation.
- Minimum of 2 years recent and relevant experience.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise multiple work streams.
- Advanced Excel and data use. You will need to be able to be given a task such as a customer portfolio and optimise the profitability of this is.
- Commutable distance to the office location in Oxford.
- Knowledge of applicable standards and regulations within the UK.
- Can give examples of personal creativity, innovation and problem solving.
- Driven, focused and ambitious and looking to develop a career in the hydrogen economy.
- Database and data analysis, using software e.g. PowerBI, SQL Server, Tableau, Alteryx, Minitab etc.
- Work experience in a chemical industry company.
- A driving licence as there is minimal travel in the role (once / twice a month) to visit clients.
What Ryze can offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of the hydrogen economy.
- Opportunity to join a lead start up business within the first stages of scale up.
- Part of a wider consortium of companies owned by hydrogen enthusiast Jo Bamford.
- Opportunity to develop multiple career pathways as the company grows (Business development, engineering, operations etc).
Ryze Hydrogen aims to attract and select high-calibre individuals. Join our team and look forward to:
- Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders.
- Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- Accelerated exposure and responsibility.
- Impactful work in delivering a low carbon future.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org